Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunday night

Time to get ready for the week. Jeanne and I met yesterday and got our list of tasks reconciled. All orders from Market have been mailed and we have begun the talking process on the new projects. We have 4 ideas-the Valentine quilt will take sometime and a joint trip to the fabric stores in the area to get things rolling. I have taken the 12 vintage Valentines we will use and reduced them to work as 6 1/2" squares. I stitched one in red/white for a first look and the detail came through great.

We are also working on some new Yo Yo designs-I won't be able to share those with you until we get started but will hint that one needs red/white/and blue yo yo's and we are considering using Civil War reproduction fabrics. Jeanne is going visit a quilt shop tomorrow in Menasha-Primitive Gatherings-because we know they have some of the reproduction fabric lines.

I will be travelling to CT on business Wednesday and Thursday and to Iowa for a quilt retreat at the home of a transplanted Wisconsin quilting buddy. I need to have some idea of what I will work on by Thursday night because 3 other friends and I will start the 8 hr. drive at 8 am sharp and I have to be ready with all my stuff by then! More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment