Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Day

I hope everyone is having a great day. There is a light dusting of snow on the ground but it is definitely not winter yet. I spent the morning trying to clean my sewing room. I'll post some photos later this weekend I think. So far, I have found the top of my table and located some fabric that I think Jeanne will be able to use for needle punching. I have made some little yo yo's out of some 1930's reproduction fabrics and am trying to lay them out to be an Easter Egg. I think it will be a good new design!!

Tomorrow Jeanne and our little sister Jo will be going out for breakfast and then to at least 3 stores. I think we are going to run around a bit and then will come home to do more organizing in the sewing room. Be Back Later-

I am Thankful for my family, friends, and our health. Hope your Day is a great one!
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment