Friday, January 4, 2008

Ready for the weekend!

Jeanne and I have been getting ready to send a brochure off to a great quilt shop in Arizona for inclusion in the grab bags that 300 quilters will get at a wonderful retreat. "Quilting in the Desert" sounds wonderful, doesn't it??? The retreat is held in Phoenix-I'd sure love to be there at this time of the year. We have lots of snow and low temps. We are also donating one of our great pie mats made with yo yo's as a door prize.

I am still working on the hand quilting on my batik wall-hanging. I think it should be done this weekend and then on the binding.

Jeanne is designing a new needle punch project involving a primitive red heart and a metal ornament-sounds strange but I will hopefully post a photo this weekend. It's going to be a great little item to do quickly and give to a friend for Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment