Monday, November 3, 2008

Thanksgiving Pie Mat gift idea

When I think about Thanksgiving I think of pie. Yes, pumpkin pie but that's not MY favorite. My favorite is apple pie with apples that I have picked myself from the apple trees in our back yard. This fall I made my usual dozen pies from fresh-picked pies and put them in the freezer for winter pie nights. It's always great to take a pie to someone's house to share for supper.

And what better way to play with yo yo's than to make up the Pie Mat pattern that Jeanne created. It is easy to put together and looks wonderful as a centerpiece on your table. It would be a great hostess gift for Thanksgiving dinner. Check out our web site to order the pattern-and don't forget that any order placed in November will be sent out with an Extra-Large Clover Yo Yo maker to share the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment