Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankful!

Just about ready to hit the stores with Jeanne. She, supposedly, got up at 4 a.m. to stand in line to get a laptop at Best Buy. We are all to meet for breakfast at 8-I hope she had good luck. Not sure we need to really do this but it's going to be fun for the event!

We hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving Day if you celebrate that totally American Holiday. I spent most of the day trying to get started putting up our family Christmas Village. That requires more cleaning that anything else at this point. My husband will try to get the lights set up for it today and then it's down to laying out the village. What fun!

I decided to really use our Christmas quilts, pillows, and wall-hangings this year. I need to check with Jeanne and see what she wants for her house. I keep most of our finished samples in my sewing studio but this year I feel the need to have them around me. How do you decorate your house with your quilted/embroidered projects? Do tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment