Wednesday, December 3, 2008

December free pattern ready!

Be sure to go to our web site to download the new December pattern motif. It is a simple "feather tree" to use in your last minute Christmas gifting. We think you will love the flexibility it gives you to be creative-don't forget that you can add beading, little charms, or buttons to give it your special touch! Go to free patterns to see it. Also we have continued our great Yo Yo Maker give away through December. Place any order for a pattern (excludes the freebies!) and we'll include a Clover Yo Yo Maker as our gift to you.

I'm having fun this Christmas using all our whimsical designs to decorate my house. I'll be high-lighting some of the designs here on our blog through out the month. I decided to start with our Kris Kringle. He is adapted from a vintage Christmas card in Jeanne's collection. Isn't he charming? I've made him into both a pillow and a small wall-hanging using tea-dyed fabric and lovely deep green fabric. He hangs in my kitchen this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment