Sunday, December 28, 2008

Is it 2009 yet?

Jeanne and I spent time yesterday morning pulling out all of our notes and tried to focus on what hasn't been done in 2008. The object (I think) was to start to focus our minds on 2009 and what our big projects will be. By the time we had worked our way through 2 cups of coffee and a few Christmas cookies (she makes great cookies!), we each had a couple of pages of scribbles and no clear path from 2008 to 2009.

So we have planned to meet again this coming week and take advantage of a few more days off around New Year's Day and do more planning. In the meantime, I am going to spend an hour or so in the studio looking at all the bags I have with half-finished/maybe not even really started projects. I hope to show all the bags to Jeanne so we can talk about whether there is a true project to finish inside or if the bag should be thrown away or given to someone else to finish or play with. And, maybe I'll actually straighten out some of the fabric down there and see what looks new because I forgot I have it!

We had a wonderful Christmas and hope you did too. Last night was a family gathering to watch the band my daughter-in-law sings with-it was fun and we laughed a lot. Not a bad way to end Christmas week. Let us know what you are planning for your 2009-we'd love to hear what projects you are planning to start OR what projects you'd like to begin with our help.

No comments:

Post a Comment