Friday, December 12, 2008

Almost the weekend

It's 2 degrees below zero and we have about 20 inches of snow. Winter is definitely here and so I'm going through the studio trying to find more quilts and stuffs to bring into the rest of the house to stay cozy. Of course, what is cozier than a big fluffy pillow made of flannet with Santa's face on???? Look right to see a great and easy pattern to make up to bring warmth and comfort to those cold winter nights. You'll love making "Naughty or Nice"-found in our Christmas patterns on our web site.

Both Jeanne and I had Christmas programs to go to last night for grandkids. It was Jeanne's first program with kindegartners. Her 6 year old twin grandsons had a great time and it sounds like Jeanne was smiling through the whole thing. I watched my 12 year old grandson play the trumpet in his first Middle School band concert. I have to say that "Nutcracker Suite" was good and all songs were fully recognizable! Next week is my granddaughter's program-I am sure it will be equally as good. What a fun time to be a grandparent.

Keep stitching-only 13 days until Santa arrives. Are you ready????

No comments:

Post a Comment