Friday, December 19, 2008

Snowed in! and Create and Decorate Magazine Out!

Well, it is snowing out so much that I feel like I live inside a snow globe. I drove by Jeanne's house on the way to my office and her driveway is completely plowed in. I don't think she'll dig out all day! The roads were clear but the snow is something fierce with blowing wind. It will be interesting to see how many inches we end up with. Schools are called off which starts Christmas vacation early for my grandkids..I am sure they are thrilled!

Jeanne and I just learned that the February 2009 issue of Create and Decorate magazine is on the shelves and features two of our designs. One is a needle punch Valentine's Day heart decoration and the other is a papier mache Santa and Star. We had lots of fun creating these and hope you enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment