Monday, June 7, 2010

Birthday flowers

Jeanne's husband gave her a beautiful bouquet of gerbera daisies for her birthday. Way to go Dan! This is my favorite of the whole bunch-although there is one more picture of them that I'll save to share on a rainy day. I think she had a good day-plus there just might be a drink and appetizers ahead this week.

We worked hard on a photo shoot Sunday morning and I think we'll be pleased with the results. Funny how every computer screen and printer does a slightly different job with color. I wish there was more consistency around. But we had fun.

The better picture would have been me sitting on a little bitty white stepstool trying to get "up close and personal" with the project. Jeanne was hovering around me poking and prodding the project to get just the look she wanted. Keep your fingers crossed. We'll do the BIG REVEAL later this week when she gets the proof back from the printer.

No comments:

Post a Comment