Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Teacups for a summer party

IMG_3833 by janellcl
IMG_3833, a photo by janellcl on Flickr.

Sometimes it's great fun to get together with the important women in your life to enjoy summer. I was dusting (hard to believe, I know!) my china cupboard and realized that I haven't used any of my special cups lately. This cup was our grandma's-she had a great collection of china cups and saucers. We've shared some of them among the grand-daughters. This is one of my favorites.

I was talking with our little sister this weekend and we think we should start getting together one afternoon a month to talk about crafting and whatever else we think of. I think when we set that date I am going to pull out some of Grandma's china. It will make the gathering just a little more special.

What do you do to make a craft gathering special?

No comments:

Post a Comment