Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Where did February go?

2012-01-26 13:23:50 +0000 by janellcl
2012-01-26 13:23:50 +0000, a photo by janellcl on Flickr.

So March starts tomorrow. I can't believe we are already two months gone in the year.

Nothing is worth more than Today.

I wonder if I felt this way about many of my days lately. I don't think so although that means admitting that I am letting my days go by pretty aimlessly. At least aimlessly in the sense that I let people and events control my day instead of me. So for March I think I will try to appreciate each day a bit more and try not to rush through the hours.

You know how it goes: hurry up to get ready for work; drive with purpose to work; get through the next meeting, the next task, the next call following someone else's schedule; try to get everything done that is on that schedule and then hurry home and start all over again.

Nothing is worth more than Today. I think I'll try to hold on to that thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment