Monday, April 23, 2012

Find time

Find time by janellcl
Find time, a photo by janellcl on Flickr.

My project is almost finished. After adding strings of beads I remembered I had some metal tags that might work. Of course, since having more time is on my mind because of my upcoming retirement-37 more days!, these two tags seemed to fit right in.

FIND TIME-we all want more time. Time to spend on our own schedule, making our own wishes come true. Stepping away from the control of someone else's schedule and sense of what 'must be done right now' and develop our own natural rhythm of time.

Now to determine how to mount this wall-hanging. One friend has suggested I tack it to a canvas so it can be hung. I don't think I want to make it into a quilted wall-hanging so that may be what I do. Hmmm....perhaps a trip to the craft store is in my future? On my time???

No comments:

Post a Comment