Friday, October 26, 2007

Off to Market!

Jeanne is going to pick me up in about an hour. I think I have everything packed that I am supposed to have-including shampoo, make up to share, and a spare pair of panty hose. There are benefits to travelling with a little sister-we can share if we have to!!! We get to Houston around 5 p.m. and will go right to the George A. Brown convention center to set up our booth. The booths and exhibits open tomorrow at 9 a.m. so we have much to do. Best of all is that we are going to string hundreds of yo yo's on fishing line, put a heavy button on the end of each strand, and hang them as curtains!!! I will be sure to take a pic and try to get it posted. Wish us luck-we have some appointments to meet with some Cranston, Moda, and Benartex folks and talk about using fabric in our designs and will meet with the distributors that carry our patterns. I'll try to post tomorrow-Janell

No comments:

Post a Comment