Wednesday, October 24, 2007

One day closer to Market!

Last night was spent stitching some embroidery motifs on a second version of our Fall Harvest wall-hanging. It's fun doing a second version of this because I can change the embroidery colors and have some of the designs in different corners of the wall-hanging. Jeanne reminded me that tonight I need to finish assembling the new purse she designed with yo yo flowers on the front! We used Kansas Troubles fabric by Moda and I love the way the purse goes together. Should be a quick night-good thing because I have to pull out the suitcases and start packing for Market!

Also uploaded is a photo of a skirt that Mary, a crafty buddy who works in the the office next to mine, added yo yo's to! She fell in love with the Clover yo yo makers a couple of weeks ago and she and her daughter, Catherine, have been making yo yo's ever since. She just tacked a big and a medium yo yo as flowers along the swirls of her denim skirt! It looks adorable. I'm not sure who can make a yo yo faster. My guess would be Catherine!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment