Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tuesday before Market

I stopped at Jeanne's house this morning and drank 2 cups of coffee while we talked about our final list of stuff to do before we leave on Friday for Houston. I think we are in good shape although if you ask her you might hear a different story! She is busy working on all the paperwork "stuff" that needs to be done yet while I just sit and stitch. Sometimes I think I have the easier part of this partnership-until I can't get a block to turn out the way I want or she makes me do something I don't like to do. Sisters can be aggravating!

I think we have almost everyone in the family helping us get ready. Mom stitched designs for the Fall Harvest wall-hanging, little sister Jo made yo yo's for Caterpillars, my best friend Jenny made yo yo's and my brother in law is helping with our flyer and labels for demo items. Even Jeanne's husband got in on the act by helping her figure out how to make strings of yo yo's to hang as curtains. And Bruce, my husband, has been staying out of my way as I run back and forth from the living room to my sewing room trying to finish the last of our projects.

And on top of it all, I am itching to get started on a new Christmas stitchery idea!!!! I want to lay out all our Christmas fabric and start designing a new block. Stay tuned-more to come on that idea.....hmmmm-just how many weeks is it til Christmas????

1 comment:

  1. i really don,t know what im doing trying to get so i can answer

    ReplyDelete