Thursday, July 10, 2008

Back home and a Winner!

I made it back home last night with only 2 delays. Sometimes I feel like Alice in Wonderland when traveling through O'Hare...what a trial it can be. But I just sat and knit and thought about stitching and the time flew by. I did meet a really nice woman traveling from Dallas so that was a good way to pass some time.

We picked the winner from those commenting on our 100th post. Karen from OK-I emailed you and as soon as you send me your mailing address, I will get the fat quarters into the mail for you. We appreciate all those who check out our blog.

Here is a new picture of the fabrics I found at Patchwork Soho on Tuesday in NYC. I stopped in for a bit and loved looking at the wonderful fabrics. The shop is very small-just like it's sister store, Purl Soho- and to get to the basement where excess inventory is kept, you have to go outside and down what looks like a tunnel! What a trial it must be when deliveries come. I was at Patchwork when the UPS man was unloading a lot of new fabric-I wanted to just sit down on the floor and wait until they opened things up but couldn't find a spot to sit!

No comments:

Post a Comment