Monday, June 1, 2009

New studio and June Sophie almost ready!

Last week was a blur ending up with a long drive to IA for a quilt escape with 4 good quilting buddies. When I find my camera-I know it's in one of bags with ALL the fabric I purchased-I'll upload a few pictures of what we did and what we accomplished. It was wonderful to get away with good friends and just quilt!

My husband and I have been working very hard getting a new studio completed at our house. The purpose of the room is to share videos with prospective customers for our event videography business. It's bee a wonderful transition and I had to share the final results. He has worked hard to pull it off-including new paint, lighting, window treatments, and furniture. We are both SO very proud of it.

And today our sixth block will be available to download on our web site! Keep an eye out for the next installation of Sophie!

No comments:

Post a Comment