Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Great Finished Sophie Quilt!

We were so thrilled to see the finished Sophie quilt that Patty gave to her daughter for Christmas this year. Take a quick peek here at Patty's blog and see the other delightful projects that she has been busy with. We're always so excited to see how our friends are making our designs their very own. That's one of the best things about designing and quilts and stitching-you meet so many creative people who share our love of all things cute, whimsical, and FUN!

I've taken the liberty of sharing Patty's picture from her blog. Join me in enjoying this great version of Sophie!

4 comments:

  1. oh my what a thrill and surprise to check your blog today and see my quilt. Thanks for sharing it with the world. I feel honored and proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beatiful quilt, as is the quilt maker and her daughter... I know them both. Patty is my friend and a dear one at that. She is a wonderful quilter and made all of her presents for friends and family for Christmas. I'm honored to call her my Friend.

    Cathy Crowder (fellow quilter and Marine Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeanne and I both fell in love with your version Patty. It's funny how you can create something and it takes on a life of its' own! The stars you added and the choice of first border fabric really set off the designs. And your other Christmas presents (described in your blog) made me want to be part of the family and friends@!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice to view your blog .... hopefully a lesson for us http://softwaregratisanqt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete