Sunday, April 25, 2010

Off to Atlanta

About to drive to the airport for a 3 day visit to Atlanta for some work stuff. Big decision was what stitching to bring along. Jeanne made my mind up by saying 'Work on the new Christmas wall-hanging!" When she says things like that, big sisters just have to follow along. She has been drawing like crazy lately. I love the new designs we're working our way through. She stopped over yesterday afternoon and went through our stash for all the brights she could find. WOW-what a lot of wonderful in your face colors. Can't wait until I see what she puts together.

What is your favorite type of project to work on when sitting in airports or on long car trips? Share...I'll let you know how I do on mine!

2 comments:

  1. So you'll be pretty near me while you're in Atlanta. I'm about 1.5 hours north in Chattanooga. I like to take my tatting along with me when I fly anywhere since it doesn't take up much room. I can't stand to sit with my hands idle for very long. I guess that's good. What do you like to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another person who likes to tat!!! Do you use a shuttle or needle? I am a shuttle tatter and love doing it. YOu're right-it's perfect for travel and I always get some great comments and crazy looks. Talk about a lost art! Just got to Atlanta after a long day but did get some stitching done. I'm working on our new Christmas wall-hanging and also brought some fabric to try some Valdani thread out. It looks scrumptious-we'll see!

    ReplyDelete