Thursday, May 1, 2008

Free Pattern and 3 New Patterns!

Check out our web site for the free May pattern of a collection of flowers. They are simple to do but will add some charm to any project. And take a peek at the 3 new patterns that we have on our site! Things-another version of our always popular Wizard of Oz designs is out of the great Quilting Treasures fabrics; Long May She Wave is a patriotic collection with Clover Yo Yo makers-easy to make with a charm pack; and last but not least, a woolfelt version of the Pincushion Treats-so simple but so much fun to make you'll have to make several!

I'm getting ready to take off tomorrow for another Iowa quilting excursion to my friend Amy's house. I'm never sure if I should just move my entire sewing studio there or really chose carefully. But tonight I can't decide what to take. I'll let you know about the selection tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment