Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Updated Apron Picture

I finally was able to get you a better picture of one of our new apron patterns. I hope you all like it. It almost makes me want to start baking...ok, maybe that's saying too much!!

We spent a wonderful long weekend with grandkids and family enjoying some nice weather here in Wisconsin. I also was able to finish, finally, a baby quilt for the new grand-daughter that is about to join our family. I will show a photo tomorrow-I forgot to upload it from my camera. Jeanne is working on completing patterns after dropping our "Care Quilt" off Saturday at the machine quilter. We are so excited to get it back at the end of this week. The pattern was a charm to put together-no pun intended-and we are sure you'll love the simple look with just a hint of embroidery to personalize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment