Friday, May 23, 2008

Joined pincushion swap!

Since we have spent the last couple of months focused on pincushion patterns, it only seemed logical that I get signed up for a pincushion sway! Linda is doing all the organizing and babysitting and she got 50 signups before you could stick a pin into something! I am excited to be participating. Can't wait to get started on making mine...

The Care Quilt is almost done and ready to got to the machine quilter. Jeanne is working on the small embroidery designs and I have the back ready to be laid out for the basting. I think I may pick out some more fabrics for another one to work on this weekend. It truly only took about 2 1/2 hours to put it together so this long weekend should be perfect to get another one ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment