Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Every Girl Needs Shoes!

I've decided to share the colored version I did of Sophie's shoe selection. Remember that you can download this from our web site! They were fun to stitch and went together pretty fast once I decided on the color arrangement. I have a dear friend (yes, Jane-I am talking about YOU!) who is a true Shoe Diva. I would think that she has each of these styles somewhere in here closet just waiting for the perfect reason to go stepping out.

Yesterday's mail brought me a late birthday present to myself (do you do that???). I ordered 2 jewelry kits from Indygo Junction for sweet bracelets. Now if I can just figure out what a "crimp pliers" actually does, I'll be ready to try to put one together. Jeanne is planning to host a jewelry/bead evening at her place later in the month. Maybe this will give me a head start on the excitement and a try at a new craft.

Also, be sure to check out the news on our friend Shannon's great Australian pattern web site and blog. It looks like she has some great sales going on. She has shared pictures of how she and her helpers put together their booth at Quilt Festival last month-what a lot of work but what a great result.

No comments:

Post a Comment