Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hot August Nights AND Christmas Fabric

Summer has finally definitely hit Wisconsin. All week we have had temperatures in the mid 80's and not a cloud in the sky. I'm stitching only small projects that don't add load up my lap with piles of fabric...probably good that I don't feel like finishing the hand-quilting on a king size BowTie Quilt I've been working on for 3 years!!! I am enjoying doing Sophie's Perfume Bottle in colored floss though. That type of little project is just right for this kind of weather.

But in spite of the August dog days we are experiencing, I just ordered some gorgeous new Christmas Fabric from Pink Chalk Studio. I decided to go with the Sheri Berry Holiday fabric line that is brand new from Northcutt. I love the soft palette and am really excited to design some new Christmas patterns with this line. I think I finally decided on 1/2 yard cuts of 8 fabrics-can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment