Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sophie #8 ready to download!

We hope you are enjoying the perfume bottle and earrings that Sophie picked up while shopping. Makes me want to head out for the mall myself. Perhaps I should do my part for the nation's economy and share a few dollars?

Oh wait...better save that money for new fabric! While we've been scurrying behind the scenes to get our Sophie Block of the Month finished, we've been looking ahead to Christmas projects AND just any old day of the week projects. Jeanne has taken her first official needle-turn applique lesson from yours truly. She isn't quite sure if she likes doing applique but she wasn't calling me mean names when I left her house this morning!

Be sure to download the Sophie block #8 from our homepage. Just click here and go to the top of the page to download these great trinkets. Enjoy stitching friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment