Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fall...and something special

Fall has definitely hit our corner of Wisconsin. The weather has been cold, rainy, windy and I feel like Winnie the Pooh in the Hundred Acres Wood when it's a "blustery day". Time to drag out the sweaters, shoes that need socks and look for a heavier jacket. At my house we set up our Halloween Village from Dept. 56. The lights are plugged in yet but the Trick or Treaters are busy in our living room. I also dug out my Halloween and Autumn wall-hangings and plan to switch the house over from lighter colors to the dark shades that make me want to burrow in and knit!

We will be posting our latest designs for the Sophie Block of the Month tomorrow on October 1st. The last design is ready for November and I'm working on some extra treats for our friends to enjoy as they put the whole thing together. Stay tuned for more on that.

We are also going to be announcing a sale on our web site starting with October. I'll post the details tomorrow too and our web site should be updated.

Enjoy the start of the fall weather here in America~

No comments:

Post a Comment