Tuesday, September 22, 2009

We're BACK!

Vacation is officially over for us. I returned from Orlando this weekend and Jeanne got back from Spain so late Sunday that I think it counts for Monday. She traveled 20 hours all together to return and was missing Roco, her adorable new grandson, every inch of the way. I stopped for coffee this morning and she is starting to dig out from suitcases and pull the threads of regular life back together. (Did you like the stitching analogy there??)

Tomorrow we meet for lunch and will plot out the beginning of the next designs we have been thinking about. And, time for the next Sophie block designs to be posted on October 1st. As for me, I'm also trying to decide what Christmas project to start. I think I'm going to make a big version of our Scrappy Christmas Tree wall-hanging. This is a delightful blend of yo yo's, 5 inch charm squares, and simple construction. I think I'm going to triple the size and use it for a large wall-hanging in my dining area for Christmas. But first, I need to transfer that thought to graph paper and figure out the amount of fabric that I'll need. I have some gorgeous new Christmas fabric that I'll share a picture with you of tomorrow. This pattern is available for sale in its' small version on our web site now. Check it out!

What's in your sewing basket?

No comments:

Post a Comment