Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Where's my luggage??

Jeanne made it to Spain on Saturday. Ok-it was a 17 hour trip and she said it wasn't bad--if that makes any sense at all! But NO luggage. The bag holding all the baby gifts for Roco made it, as did her husband's suitcase. BUT not Jeanne's personal luggage. And, as of last night, still nothing. Seems it is stuck in Customs somewhere. She has decided t0 hold off on going shopping until today because the exchange rate is so high. I hope to see her, her son and daughter-in-law and, of course, Roco via Skype this week yet.

But I have posted a new picture of the beautiful Roco-what a sweet grandbaby he is!

While the cat is away...or rather vacationing on the Mediterranean (doesn't that sound romantic?)... I am working on stitching some vintage birdies for dish towels. I should be able to start sharing them today or tomorrow. And my colored version of Sophie's purses is almost ready to share. Stay tuned for more of Jeanne's Spanish adventures and for a sneak peek at Sophie.

No comments:

Post a Comment