Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Is It Spring Yet?

I don't know about you but I want Winter to be over. Today is St. Pat's Day (let's all be Irish today, ok?), and I know that here in Wisconsin the reality is that we will probably have at least 3 more snows before it's really done. But the last couple of days have been wonderful. Yesterday we hit 57 degrees and the crocuses and daffodils are starting to come up. I want to tell them "Not yet! go back to sleep or you'll freeze!" But who am I to argue with warm air???? Anyway-I hope you are enjoying some nice weather too for a change before the storms come back...maybe Friday???

Jeanne and I are still up to our ears in yo-yo's. Sunday afternoon was spent with jars of them spread out on the table as we played with flowers. Ok-that's a hint everyone! And I am stitching the next Sophie and she should be posted soon.

I cleaned my sewing room and DID not find a special pattern I need for a girls' quilting retreat that is next weekend. I know I've seen the dang thing but where????

No comments:

Post a Comment