Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Flowers!

I had such fun stitching the March design. These simple flowers stitch up FAST and picking out colors for them was fun. I added some French knots in the middle just to spice things up a bit. I think I may put some of these on a set of dish towels for each of my daughters-in-law for Easter. They would look cute tucked into an Easter basket-don't you think?

This design is available as part of our Sophie 2010 free block of the month. Check our web-site and go to the tab at the top to download it.

2 comments:

  1. These flowers are so pretty! Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're glad you like them Linda. I like the colored version better-the French knots really add a nice touch. I might try putting some beads in another version.

    ReplyDelete