Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tickets to Spain

Tuesday was spent going back and forth with United as I tried to book the infamous trip to Spain. I finally achieved success at what we think is a good price. But it was hard and took talking to people. The best was when they wanted to charge us an extra $25 a ticket to have a person make the booking when THEIR web site had a problem. No-I don't think so. Thank you very much!

It takes 4 flights to make it to Valencia Spain. But that's ok because there is family, fun and adventure at the other end. Kind of like the pot of gold I think!

Now what project will I take with me on the long plane rides? And, since the adventure included Jeanne and our Mom, it really means 3 projects because there's no way they aren't going to want to stitch too. Hmmmmm...... we leave September 23 so there is plenty of time to plan.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ladies,just found your blog, I think I will have to stitch Sophie,she is just too cute for words. Happy days.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. a trip to spain...awesome..i'm also flying to singapore next month..i got the tickets for a lower price..my ticket to singapore was on sale, and going back was got during their promo period..cool,..but i havent planned my itineraries yet..oh no!
    - the bargain lady

    ReplyDelete