Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Spirit

I have been doing my version of Christmas shopping this week and what fun. There are a few cute little specialty shoppes (note the special spelling!) downtown Oshkosh and I hit them all. I love that moment when you first push the door open and see all kinds of sparkly things. The only thing better, I think, is walking into a new quilt store and being amazed at all the pretties.

This year I am looking for little things that can all go into one bag for my girl friends and sisters. So far, I've been having fun and been pretty sucessful. This weekend it is time to focus on the grandkids.

What is your favorite way to attack Christmas shopping? What is the best thing I can find for two sewing buddies??? Anyone, anyone???

1 comment:

  1. How about a handmade pin cushion (or pin keep) like the ones found on Etsy? If you would like to read it, I have put a great story on my blog about my grandson and I want to share it with you.

    ReplyDelete