Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Better than snow!


Fabric 7
Originally uploaded by janellcl
This bright pack of fabric is sitting on my ironing board waiting for me. I got up early this morning and went to the sewing room looking for something to shoo away the snow day blahs. It snowed about 2 inches overnight and the forecast is for 3 more days of the same thing.

This great pack of fat quarters by Moda are going to be perfect to keep me thinking bright thoughts. I'm toying with the idea of two placemats or 4 sets of coasters for the living room. Either idea will really brighten up things. What would be your choice????

Do you have a favorite 'go-to' pattern that is quick and easy to put together-just perfect for a small project to give you a boost on a slow day??? Share please!

2 comments:

  1. Love to use the Yellow Brick Road by Terri Atkinson when I have a few fq's that look great together...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh-great idea! I have that pattern and forgot about it. It is so quick to put together. Hmmm...now must rethink what to do with this fabric. Thanks for the tip. And I LOVE your SNEW day idea.

    ReplyDelete