Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Easter Basket time!

This weekend we had a full gamut of weather conditions. Everything from sunny weather and no coat when I went grocery shopping on Saturday to a blizzard all Sunday. And, that meant a big pot of creamy chicken wild rice soup and lots of stitching time! Saturday Jeanne and I worked our way through a bunch of patterns that needed to get assembled for Spring Festival. While we were folding, stuffing, getting paper cuts and I was tipping over a cup of coffee on her spreadsheet (I'm sorry!), we were also talking our way through a new design. Funny how that works!

We continue to be excited about our Garden Bunnies pattern (look to your right, please!) as we think about Easter. With a little 9 month old granddaughter full of smiles, I am already looking for Easter basket ideas. Our Garden Bunny is jus thing. Julia Grace (don't you LOVE that name?) will adore a soft pink bunny made of flannel and chenille. I think I need to get cracking on it so it's all ready to put in the basket. Take a look at this pattern on our web site-you'll love how easy it is to put together using 2 fat quarters!

No comments:

Post a Comment