Friday, March 13, 2009

Rip, rip, rip!

I swear-all I have done this week is rip things apart. I tried to put together a Yo Yo Tablerunner QUICK from a delightful bright Moda charm pack and discovered that I was reading the diagram incorreclty. Yeah-I know-I helped create the diagram. But that doesn't seem to matter sometimes. I think that it was a left brain/right brain kind of thing. My left brain went into sleep mode and didn't recognize that I wasn't laying out enough rows and my right brain was just so delighted with the fabrics that it wasn't really paying attention. So last night I ripped the whole darn thing apart. Maybe tonight it will go back together-we'll see. First I have to figure out what OTHER fabrics I should use because now I need to add another entire ROW...okay, breathe-it's going to be ok. Really.

Jeanne and I spent the week going over our lists for Quilt Festival. We are almost at the point where we can start asking friends/family to help us put patterns and kits together. Maybe next week. There are only 4 weeks left until Festival and SO much to do yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment