Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Just got back from Easter Egg festivities. I hope everyone had a great day. We had a small Egg hunt here for 2 grandchildren then went to my sister-in-law's for lunch and another egg hunt. What fun! 48 eggs at my house and 148 at the next stop. Then on to see the final 2 grandkids and drop off baskets. Chocolat es for everyone!

Jeanne and I are down to the last 4 days before we head south for Chicago. Of course we are now playing the "hindsight is golden" game of having second thoughts about how many patterns and kits we should be bringing. I don't think there is ever a way to make the right decision. At least we are smart enough this time to take a printer and laptop with us so we can print more copies of patterns if we need to!

No comments:

Post a Comment