Thursday, April 23, 2009

Quilt Festival continued

I was talking with a quilting buddy last night about Festival and could hear myself say "We saw so many nice people and loved all the booths". It was true-everywhere we looked we saw quilt displays that gave us so much to think about. I do think we saw more embroidery combined with quilting than I remember from prior Houston Int'. Quilt Markets. Perhaps that was because this Festival was not for quilt shop owners to order patterns and fabric but for stitchers like you and me.

I am sharing 3 pictures of booths that we really fell in love with. Maybe you can see the name on the banners-if not, let me know which you like and I"d be happy to share the names and cities so you can contact these great quilt stores and see what they might have for you.

I've still got 2 big boxes in the car that I haven't unpacked. I need about 4 hours in my studio to get everything put away. That time won't be available until Saturday but Jeanne is way ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment