Tuesday, February 9, 2010

DMC #8

I've been having a real hard time finding fun colors of DMC #8. In my area of Wisconsin, there don't seem to be many quilt shops that carry much beyond burgundy, black and tan/cream. I've checked Hobby Lobby, JoAnn's and Michaels-no luck. So-since I've been looking forward to starting a new project-(HINT-HINT-it's NOT Sophie!)-I ended up going on-line for a fun shopping trip.

I finally bought 8 fantastic colors (they remind me of an Easter Egg Hunt!) from Colonial Crafts-a wonderful on-line store. They are located in Sturbridge, MA and are great to talk to. They have carried our patterns and provide excellent customer service. I received my little spools of thread yesterday-3 days after I ordered! And, needless to say, I'm hard at work on my new project. Just wait-you'll love HER!

Check out Colonial Crafts here...they're nice people!

No comments:

Post a Comment