Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Working on new project

My work area is FULL of new fabrics. Crazy full and that is after I spent two afternoons trying to reorganize things this weekend. The inspiration is the idea for a new pattern that Jeanne and I are getting very excited about. It started with a Moda Jelly Roll that I bought from the Quilter's Daily Deal blog. (click here to check it out! It is my new favorite to check every morning and the folks there ship so fast! I love getting packages and they are feeding my must buy more fat quarters and charm pack additions.)

Anyway, so I got this great new Jelly Roll and that was all it took to make me start digging through every shelf I have in the studio. I found so much good stuff that I had to call Jeanne to come and check it all out. Obviously, I have been doing my part to keep the American economy going!!!

We'll be sharing more pictures and updates on this new, easy to assemble project for the next 2 weeks. Stay tuned for more! You can get a sneak peek at the project so far by checking out the photo next door in teal!

No comments:

Post a Comment