Sunday, December 23, 2007

Almost Christmas!

We are having a blizzard outside and the 2 oldest grandkids slept over last night. What can be better than that? Oh wait, I forgot that we decorated the gingerbread house AND frosted cookies with the help of my youngest grandchild. Winston, 3 yrs old, also shared a wonderful rendition of "Jingle Bell Rock" at full volume last night. What fun!

I have been thinking about how to hand quilt the Christmas table runner I quickly stitched last year. It was put away amidst all the end of the year hustle and bustle when I didn't get it finished. I love the simple embroidery designs and the Roman Stripe is great to use up all those left overs from your Christmas quilt. Be sure to take a peak at the photos of the embroidery. This will be a new pattern for Christmas 2008!

Tomorrow Santa comes to Grandma's house! Maybe there will be a fat quarter or two under the tree-or at least some scraps to make more Yo YO's!

Happy Holidays to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment