Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Christmas ARRIVES!

Finally have gotten all the Christmas decorations out of hiding and that includes the Redwork pillows and wall-hangings. I have added some of my favorite patterns for quick redwork stitching to this blog. Between Jeanne's and my house, we have been able to squeeze room to decorate with some of these favorites. I have a few more photos but not til tomorrow. My embroidery hoop is calling me!!

Be sure to check out our web site for these great Christmas patterns.
www.lastingtreasure.com

We'd like to thank Joan Hawley, the original Lazy Girl!, for her mention of our Pie Mat pattern on her weekly blog featuring yo yo designs. Joan has been our mentor and great girl-friend for about 4 years now-if Joan is your friend, you are super lucky!

There is nothing better than a cup of hot chocolate (or a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks), a good Christmas movie, snow falling quietly outside, and stitching in my lap. Throw in a good girl friend (ok, maybe my husband!) on the couch beside me, and life doesn't get much better.

I hope your Tuesday is full of quiet madness as you get ready for Christmas and your Holiday Season. Remember-you're supposed to be having some fun along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment