Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tuesday in CT

I am in CT for a business meeting and have my stitching here with me as well as my notebook to jot down ideas. Jeanne is back in WI working on getting patterns ready to send out to one of our distributors. She always gets more of the actual business work and I get the glamour of traveling! Oh well-I AM older. That has to count for something!

We tried to lay out the yo yo Easter Egg design on Sunday but neither of us is really happy with it. I did small yo yo's in as many bright colors as I could find in my stash-even some batiks. Using the Clover extra small yo yo maker it was fun to make them. But, unfortunately, we aren't really satisfied with the lay out yet.

Jeanne, her son Adam, and her daughter-in-law Tania are going shopping today at one of our favorite quilt shops in the area: Primitive Gatherings. The shop is owned by Lisa Bongean and she creates the most wonderful wool pieces and quilts. We have added her site to our favorites for you to check out. The site is www.primitivegatherings.us.com. Jeanne is trying to get deep reds and blues to work on a flag pattern. More to come on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment