Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Came and Went!

Christmas was wonderful. The presents were opened with abandon and the food was devoured. Everyone was healthy and safe-that's what really matters most. Jeanne and I were able to share Tuesday when our combined families got together to exchange presents. It was fun to see everyone and listen to the grandkids talk about what Santa brought them.

I am back at work on yo yo's and postage stamp blocks. The Christmas table runner is finished and sitting on the table under the gingerbread house-I think the pattern will be very nice with two hot pads to stitch to complete the set. With 4 days off from the 29th-January 1st, I think Jeanne and I will put our heads together and start back on track with new patterns. Keep watching for more posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment