Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sunday in the Sewing Studio

Time to go downstairs to my sewing studio and get working. The temperature is -10 with wind chills of -30 and I can't think of a better reason to stay tucked into the house today and out of the cold. Jeanne just went to church and will call when she gets back so we can plan the week.

Today I hope to get 2 prototypes of new designs completed or at least ready for the quilting. Lois is anxious to do some quilting for us and I told her that I should have 2 projects for her tomorrow. So now I am committed! Last night I finished the embroidery on our "Long May She Wave" design. I really enjoyed making this project. It combined everything I love right now-simple piecing, embroidery and YO YO's!

My favorite Yo Yo size is the Small Clover Yo Yo maker. I like how quickly they can be made and how consistent the size is. For designing, they are perfect. This design uses the Small Clover size and I think they really make the project! Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment