Friday, April 18, 2008

Heading out for Quilt shop open house

I am meeting Jeanne at the grand opening of an area quilt shop in about an hour. Whispering Pines of Omro, WI has it's ribbon cutting at 3 p.m. today. We are excited to be a part of the day by doing demos of how to make a YO YO and talking about our patterns. I think Jeanne is bringing a PIE so everyone can have a treat while we talk about our Pie Mat pattern-a wonderful gift to make for anyone who serves pie or just want a nice centerpiece. We are also going to have some of the Clover Yo Yo makers to sell, as well as patterns. We hope to get some good pictures of the shop to post tomorrow.

It was also a busy morning for me as I spent some time talking with Suzanne of Colonial Crafts. They are a great on-line store that carries quite a few of our Redwork patterns, as well as our Yo Yo patterns. Suzanne is so sweet and we had fun talking about what patterns we expect to be coming out with next. Check their site out-it's chock full of great stuff to order!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jane! You're a wonderful friend. I had a great day because of you guys!

    ReplyDelete