Monday, April 28, 2008

New Week!

Well, the weekend just flew by. We had a wonderful sleepover with our 4 year grandson, Winston, and Jeanne had her 5 year old twin grandsons, Parker and Tyler, over for the night at her house. We checked in on each other frequently to find out who was having more fun. I think it was a tie!

We are definitely having April showers that started on Friday night. We had tornado warnings all evening-not sure if working on the Wizard of Oz designs inspired them but the sirens went off twice. I did get some organizing done in my quilting studio during that time as we went to the basement for safety! No tornados though and just more rain on and off all weekend and today.

I stopped at Jeanne's this morning for coffee and conversation. I finished knitting a pair of socks for her and had to drop them off. It's that kind of rainy/cold day where a pair of hand knit socks in variegated turquoise/pink/gold yarn really make a Monday go in the right direction! I wish I had put a pair of mine on before I hopped in the car!

No comments:

Post a Comment