Thursday, April 10, 2008

Wicked Witch!

Thought I would share one of the designs from our new Wicked Witch wall hanging but, of course, I am confusing my pdf's with my jpeg's. I feel kind of like a wicked witch today. Had problems traveling on business yesterday. I found out a meeting was cancelled in LA 45 minutes before I was to board the plane for the 4 1/2 hr trip. The good news was that I found out BEFORE I got on the plane-the bad news was the 5 hours it took me to get back home from O'hare. I'll post the photo later this afternoon.

I did get some stitching in and met a nice lady who admired my Dorothy project! It's always so nice to meet people when you are traveling and spending time stitching.

We found out that Quilting Treasures is featuring our Toto Too pattern on their web site! Be sure to check it out. Remember-they are the folks bringing us all the wonderful Wizard of Oz fabrics. We can't wait to see the next collection they are bringing out at the Quilt Market in May!

No comments:

Post a Comment